If you work in an office, there’s a 99% chance that you’re surrounded by people eating naughty things at around 11 am most days – and speaking from experience, there’s nothing worse than snack envy!
So, to counter this we’ve decided to create our own Primal Bounty Bars to cover those mid-morning munchies.
This little twist on our coconut and macadamia bar looks like a Kit Kat and tastes like a Bounty Bar, but it’s good for your body. What could be better? This is the perfect way to replace that envy with a little snack smugness.
You will need:
A Coconut and Macadamia Primal Pantry Bar
50g good quality dark chocolate (85%+ cocoa solids is best)
1. Pop your Primal Pantry bar into the freezer about an hour or so ahead of time.
2. Melt your chocolate in a glass bowl sitting atop a saucepan filled with boiling water (we know you’ve heard it a hundred times but make sure you don’t let the water touch the bowl!).
3. Get the bar out of the freezer and carefully chop it in half right down the middle, then dip into the melted chocolate so that both slices are completely coated.
4. Lay onto some baking paper (or a plate if you’d prefer) and put into the fridge to chill and set for 10-15 minutes.
5. Be sure to enjoy with a good cup of strong coffee.